We are a passionate Romanian nonprofit, working tirelessly to create a better world for animals, a world where they have the right to their own body and life, where they are treated with dignity and respect.
Our work focuses on farmed animals and we take a diverse approach through our different projects:
- We're members of Open Wing Alliance fighting to end the cruel practice of cage confinement for egg laying hens ;
- We're part of Fur Free Forever working to raise awareness on the cruelty of fur farming ;
- We're part of ONG21 national project which aims to include sustainable education principles in Romanian schools ;
- We're part of European Citizens' Initiative to End the Cage Age, seeking to free farmed animals by banning cages across Europe ;
- Vegan in Romania which seeks to inform on a more compassionate lifestyle and build a community of caring people through our online platform and community events ;
The values that guide us are nonviolence, justice, honesty, fairness, kindness, and a desire to become better people, by educating ourselves and others.
Through our work we are mindful of and promote environmental protection, sustainability and healthy diets.