We are a passionate Romanian nonprofit, working tirelessly to create a better world for animals, a world where they have the right to their own body and life, where they are treated with dignity and respect.
Our work focuses on farmed animals and we take a diverse approach through our different projects:
- We're part of Challenge22+, a monthly program guiding people towards a plant-based diet in 22 days with the help of trained mentors and dieticians. This way we introduce them to a vegan lifestyle, sustainably with all information and support needed. 
- We're members of Open Wing Alliance fighting to end the cruel practice of cage confinement for egg laying hens. 
- We're part of Fur Free Forever working to raise awareness on the cruelty of fur farming. 
- We're part of ONG21 national project which aims to include sustainable education principles in Romanian schools. 
- We're part of European Citizens' Initiative to End the Cage Age, seeking to free farmed animals by banning cages across Europe. 
- Vegan in Romania which seeks to inform on a more compassionate lifestyle and build a community of caring people through our online platform and community events. 
- We engage the public in actions at a national level: petitions, contact authorities for animal cruelty cases, organise protests (eg: at zoos, dolphinarium, animal circuses).
The values that guide us are nonviolence, justice, honesty, fairness, kindness, health, environmental protection and a desire to become better people, by educating ourselves and others.
To support our mission and be by our side, you can make a donation HERE 💚